While applying for the loan, the borrower is required to furnish the following information
1. Completed Application Form with 3 passport size photograph.
2. Assets and liabilities statement in the Bank’s format from applicant(s), Co-applicant(s) and guarantor(s)
3. Proof of Identity such as PAN Card / Voter’s ID/Passport/Driving License.
4. Proof of residence such as Recent Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Property Tax Receipt / Passport / Voter`s ID
5. Proof of business address in respect of businessmen / industrialists.
6. Proof of Employment for salaried class.
7. Salary slips generally for the last 6 months.
8. Statement of Bank account of the applicant(s) for a reasonable period, say 6 months/12 months for verifying salary credit/other income/nature of transaction etc
9. Proof of other income like rent, interest on investment, if any.
10. ITR and Balance Sheet for the past three financial years in the case of Professionals, Businessmen and Self employed.
11. Form16/Income Tax / Wealth Tax (if applicable) Returns for the past 3 years
12. Agreement of Sale / Sale Deed.
13. Approved Building Plan.
14. Title Deed Documents for 13 years/30 years as the case may be.
15. Proof of title in the Revenue Records.
16. Property Tax receipts wherever applicable (Up-to-date EC, Legal Opinion from Advocate & Valuation of property from Engineer will be arranged by Bank at applicant`s cost)
17. Home Loan where security value is Rs.50 lakhs and above, valuation by two independent valuers has to be obtained.
SALARIED CLASS: Salary certificate issued by the employer (indicating gross and net salary)/Income tax Return Bank Statement of salary account for last six month
Agriculturist: Record of land holding & cropping pattern or any other proof of income. For All Other individuals Last 3 yrs. Income Tax Return or assessment order & computation of income statement Bank Statement of account for last six months
7. Income proof of spouse/earning children/joint borrowers (if applicable)
8. Property documents as per property check-list attached
9. Any other document/paper which may be necessary as per requirement of the case.